- Are you looking for the opportunity to make a global impact on public health?
- Do you have 8+ years of experience in headhunting or talent acquisition?
- Have you recruited global talents internationally in both software and business roles?
- Are you ready to work in a fast-moving startup constantly shifting between hands-on execution, global coordination and strategic thinking?
Awesome! This Position may be the role you have been longing for.
Elfie's ambitious mission is to save millions of people annually. Our vision is to be the world’s first free digital therapeutics that rewards employees and patients to monitor health.
Today, Elfie is a disease prevention and management application that gamifies self-monitoring and supports patients across 3 continents. It is promoted by 10,000s doctors and endorsed by 5 medical associations. Within the next 12 months, we will have become the first medically-proven digital solution freely available across all continents.
Our premium solution, ElfieWorks, is freely available to employees and their dependents via their employers and insurers. It is today the most advanced and complete solution worldwide for health protection and disease management.
For our distribution of ElfieWorks, Elfie is working in a mutually exclusive partnership with one of the largest insurance brokers in the world. Our teams work very closely with each other every day across timezones.
You should check out the Elfie app:
- for Android: https://links.elfie.co/apptester
- for iOS: https://links.elfie.co/testflight-i
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Lead Recruiter to join our global digital health startup. The Lead Recruiter will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment process, from identifying and sourcing candidates, to interviewing and negotiating offers.
- Design and implement a recruitment strategy to meet the company’s hiring goals (20~30 people / year);
- Source and attract top talent from both internal and external sources;
- Review applications and conduct initial phone screenings;
- Schedule and conduct interviews with candidates;
- Negotiate offers and make employment decisions;
- Maintain accurate records of recruitment activities;
- Monitor the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and recommend improvements;
- Build and maintain relationships with potential candidates;
- Remain informed of changes in the job market;
- Manage employer brand on digital channels;
- Design and ensure a successful onboarding process.
- Fluency in English (don’t apply if you are not perfectly fluent);
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and reliable.
- Result-driven, no excuse,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What's great about this role?
- The mission of the company (cf. above 'About Elfie')
- The proven and experienced leadership team has 20+ years in digital health, software development, partnership creation in both bluechip companies and startups;
- Global and best-in-class solution with global footprint in Americas, Europe and Asia;
- Strong medical and financial credibility with high-growth;
What's difficult about the role?
- You work with global talent across engineering, medical, and marketing fields;
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with colleagues working across the world.
- You will need to learn how Elfie works and adjust to detail-oriented and performance-focused culture.
- You need to speak English fluently (extremely important).
What is the package & terms
- Global contract with USD salary;
- Bonus: quarterly performance based on successful hires vs. objectives;
- Probation: 3 months;
- Benefits: 14 days of paid-vacation, healthcare coverage (starts after probation);
- Job location: HCMC or Singapore, 2~3 days per week in-office;
- Working hours: long and flexible due to different time-zones for all candidates.
What is the recruitment process?
- COO interview (language, motivation and skillset)
- CEO interview (strengths, weaknesses)
- Team discovery (cultural fit)
- Offer (nego and contract)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying