We’re looking for a dynamic professional looking to join a global healthtech company in a high-visibility role to make an impact on public health globally. In this role, you will be in charge of the global roll-out and management of our pharmaceutical partnership.
Elfie has the ambitious mission of helping millions of people every year to better manage their health for free. Our vision is to provide a holistic and gamified solution to chronic diseases, the silent killers of our generation.
Each year, 25% of all deaths are due to a chronic disease (hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, angina, asthma…). The good part is that it could be heavily reduced if people followed their doctor's prescription and lifestyle recommendations. The sad part is that they don't due to lack of awareness of danger, unwillingness to change lifestyle, and costs to follow treatment (lifelong).
Elfie is a free disease prevention and management application, endorsed by global associations and healthcare leaders, that gamifies self-monitoring and supports patients across the world. Finally Elfie has a strategic partnership with a global Pharmaceutical group to deploy its solution.
You can access the Elfie app here (geofenced):
ABOUT THE ROLE
1. Manage and deepen our partnership with said pharmaceutical company:
- Align, communicate and manage product roadmap co-creation;
- Federate and communicate the partnership value with each department;
- Identify opportunity to increase the value capture by our partner;
- Keep Elfie priorities in alignment with partner's strategy;
- Align on country roll-out prioritization
2. Coordinate the launch of the Elfie platform across the world in close collaboration with the local subsidiaries of our global pharmaceutical partner:
- Recruitment and management of local market country managers (accountable for local deployments)
- Sharing of the best rollout local practices between markets.
- Integration and strong collaboration with pharmaceutical partner “core team” to continuously improve and review the Elfie deployment success (be an effective bridge between our pharmaceutical partner and Elfie).
- Lead data reporting and new report creation with the Core team.
3. Identify global medical collaborations in partnership with our pharmaceutical partner to improve the global visibility of Elfie to HCPs and demonstrate our partner's commitment to public health with and beyond the pills:
- Medical societies
- Research institutes
- Patients organization
- Medical devices companies
- Health informatics companies
Experience & expertise:
- Experience as an external consultant leading digital transformation projects in multinational companies;
- Experience in the healthcare sector with prior exposure to pharmaceutical companies ways to working;
- Experience in digital marketing from acquisition to engagement to retention via content, community, influencer, media;
- Experience in digital health or technology startup companies is a plus yet not mandatory;
- Experience in discussing Health and Digital Data and Data representations.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Appetite to travel across the world to ensure the launch of several markets and the recruitment of local teams.
- Positive self-driven attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals;
- Ability to influence without authority with the resilience to drive change in large organizations
What's great about this role?
The mission of the company (cf. above 'About Elfie')
The proven and experienced leadership team has 20+ years in digital health, software development, partnership creation in both bluechip companies and startups;
Global and best-in-class solution with global footprint in Americas, Europe and Asia;
Strong medical and financial credibility with high-growth;
Attractive package and work benefits.
What's difficult about the role?
You will be fully visible and accountable for the success of Elfie's roll-out;
You will directly work with experts who expect you to be excellent in your field;
You will work with large organizations in a complex sector which requires resilience and strong communication skills;
You will work in a fast-paced environment with colleagues working across the world.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying