Elfie is a global healthcare digital company focused on revolutionising wellness solutions to enhance individual health outcomes. Our vision is to provide a holistic and gamified solution to monitor general health and chronic diseases, the silent killers of our generation.
Each year, 25% of all people die from a chronic disease (hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, angina, asthma…). So much of that could be avoided if people were aware of their condition and followed their doctor's prescription and lifestyle recommendations. Unfortunately, they don’t due to a lack of awareness of danger, unwillingness to change lifestyle, and costs to follow treatment (lifelong).
Elfie is a disruptive disease prevention and management application that gamified self-monitoring and supports patients worldwide with AI-driven coaching. It is promoted by 10,000s of doctors and endorsed by multiple healthcare leaders worldwide.
In collaboration with Willis Towers Watson, a renowned global advisory, broking, and solutions company, we are embarking on an exciting venture to establish a thriving business in the field of wellness. Together with WTW, we will create a unique solution, ElfieWorks, available exclusively to WTW clients and partners that will leverage the full spectrum of WTW expertise and assets combined with a premium version of Elfie that will include the best in breed of available technology and gamification.
You should check out the Elfie app:
- for Android: https://links.elfie.co/apptester
- for iOS: https://links.elfie.co/testflight-i
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the AI coaching manager, you are accountable for continuously optimising and improving the scripts we are using inside ChatGPT (which leverages the data entered by our users inside Elife) to deliver high-quality and personalised coaching we deliver inside Elfie to our users over time.
- Constantly Research and benchmark different human and AI coaching services to help us remain on top of the market.
- Regularly organise meetings with our medical board, patients and our insurance partners to collect needs and ask how to better deliver our coaching service and provide more relevant and personalised content.
- Take full ownership of the prompts and scripts inside ChatGPT (or other future tools) to generate our coaching messages. This includes constantly running tests to improve the output and submitting progress to leadership before rollout.
- Constantly benchmark new avatar and voice technologies to deliver better experiences to our users through our caching messages.
- Close collaboration with the engineering team to integrate the improved coaching into production.
- Secure appropriate translation of the scripts and prompts making sure the quality of our coaching is the same across geographies.
- Close monitoring of the stats and data of patients' behavior after every improvement of our coaching service to measure impact —> your core KPI is is to increase patient usage of Elfie (enter more data) after watching/reading the coaching videos (more self-monitoring means better health).
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an AI programmer/prompts expert.
- Proven track record of planning, organising, and running AI-driven programs.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs from initiation to completion.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities, with experience in engaging and advising senior-level sponsors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across diverse teams and cultures.
- Native-level proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- A passion for well-being and a deep understanding of the importance of wellness
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented mindset, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Previous experience in the healthcare or wellness industry is a plus.
Focus on app usage as the North Star.
Possess a strong stakeholder mindset, actively engaging and advising key sponsors, building relationships with senior management and incorporating feedback.
What's great about this role?
- The company's mission (cf. above 'About Elfie')
- The proven and experienced leadership team has 20+ years in digital health, software development, and partnership creation in blue-chip companies and startups;
- Global and best-in-class solution with a global footprint in the Americas, Europe, and Asia;
- Strong medical and financial credibility with high growth;
- Product- and design-obsessed culture;
What's difficult about the role?
- Managing Geographical and Cultural Diversity.
- Adapting to Dynamic Environments: you have to adjust strategies, and timelines, to address unforeseen challenges, market trends, and regulatory changes in the ever-changing general health and corporate wellness landscape, ensuring program effectiveness and alignment.
What is the package & terms
- Global contract with USD salary;
- Bonus: semi-annual performance based on KPIs vs. objectives;
- Benefits: 14 days of paid vacation, healthcare coverage (starts after probation);
What is the recruitment process?
- COO interview (language, motivation and skillset)
- CEO interview (strengths, weaknesses)
- Team interview (culture fit)
- Offer (nego and contract)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying