Elfie is a global healthcare digital company focused on revolutionizing wellness solutions to enhance individual health outcomes. Our vision is to provide a holistic and gamified solution to monitor general health and chronic diseases, the silent killers of our generation.
Each year, 25% of all people die from a chronic disease (hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, angina, asthma…). So much of that could be avoided if people were aware of their condition and followed their doctor's prescription and lifestyle recommendations. Unfortunately they don’t due to a lack of awareness of danger, unwillingness to change lifestyle, and costs to follow treatment (lifelong).
Elfie is a disruptive disease prevention and management application that gamifies self-monitoring and supports patients worldwide with AI driven coaching. It is promoted by 10,000s of doctors and endorsed by multiple healthcare leaders worldwide.
In collaboration with Willis Towers Watson, a renowned global advisory, broking, and solutions company, we are embarking on an exciting venture to establish a thriving business in the field of wellness. Together with WTW, we will create a unique solution, ElfieWorks, available exclusively to WTW clients and partners that will leverage the full spectrum of WTW expertise and assets combined with a premium version of Elfie that will include the best in breed of available technology and gamification.
As we pioneer this initiative, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Alliance Director to lead our partnership efforts and drive strategic growth.
You should check out the Elfie app:
- for Android: https://links.elfie.co/apptester
- for iOS: https://links.elfie.co/testflight-i
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the central Program Manager, you are accountable for creating in close partnership with Willis Towers Watson the calendar of events and activations through the year to maximize employee engagement and participation in ElfieWorks. You will personally interact with HR managers to constantly optimize and customize our programs to secure continuous improvement and success. Additionally, you will be responsible for leading and supporting local program managers across APAC in their deployment of our programs with our customers.
- Manage the end-to-end roll-out of the ElfieWorks related events and campaigns, with a focus on APAC and Singapore.
- Define and constantly improve employee acquisition and engagement campaigns and events (« the program ») through the year to maximize employee participation.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive project plan, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Meet with client HR directors to get them onboard and deploy the program.
- Closely monitor the success of each campaign and event for each client and course correct if necessary to meet strategic engagement targets for each account.
- Lead the success team who will be accountable for execution, support and deployment of campaigns and events with client HR teams.
- Engage and advise key program sponsors, fostering strong relationships and ensuring their active involvement and support.
- Regularly report on program performance, providing updates and recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop promotional materials and campaigns to drive program participation and engagement.
- Conduct post-implementation evaluations to assess the impact of ElfieWorks and identify areas for improvement.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience as an HR Director in an employer with 300-1,000 employees.
- Proven track record of planning, organizing, and running employee engagement programs and events, with participation as a key performance indicator.
- Exceptional project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs from initiation to completion.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities, with experience in engaging and advising senior-level sponsors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships across diverse teams and cultures.
- Native-level proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- A passion for employee well-being and a deep understanding of the importance of wellness in the corporate environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented mindset, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Previous experience in the healthcare or wellness industry is a plus.
- Focus on employee participation as the North Star.
- Data oriented.
- Possess a strong stakeholder mindset, actively engaging and advising key sponsors, building relationships with senior management, HR teams, and employees, listening to their needs, and incorporating feedback to foster collaboration, secure support, and successfully launch ElfieWorks.
What's great about this role?
- The mission of the company (cf. above 'About Elfie')
- The proven and experienced leadership team has 20+ years in digital health, software development, partnership creation in both bluechip companies and startups;
- Global and best-in-class solution with global footprint in Americas, Europe and Asia;
- Strong medical and financial credibility with high-growth;
What's difficult about the role?
- Managing Geographical and Cultural Diversity (APAC)
- Adapting to Dynamic Environments: you have to adjust strategies, timelines, and resources to address unforeseen challenges, market trends, and regulatory changes in the ever-changing corporate wellness landscape, ensuring program effectiveness and alignment.
What is the package & terms
- Global contract with USD salary;
- Bonus: quarterly performance based on successful hires vs. objectives;
- Benefits: 14 days of paid-vacation, healthcare coverage (starts after probation);
- Job location: Singapore, 3 days per week in-office with regional travels.
What is the recruitment process?
- COO interview (language, motivation and skillset)
- CEO interview (strengths, weaknesses)
- WTW interview (partnership fit)
- Offer (nego and contract)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying